Camp Wycliffe 2017, 21 - 27 May 2017
Would you like to have a taste of overseas missions?
Do you have a desire to reach out beyond home?
If you are serious about missions, Camp Wycliffe is a place where you can gain a deeper understanding and experience first-hand what cross-cultural missions is like. It is also a time of reflection when you can listen to God’s call in your life, and seek His will. Come join us for a time of discovery, in more ways than you would expect.
You can look forward to:
- Learning from missionary Daniel Jesudason about the work in foreign missions.
- Learning basic skills to adapt and communicate in a cross-cultural environment
- Helping with Community Development projects
- Two-night stay in local Thai village
- Fellowship with mission teams from all over the world
May 21 - 27, 2017
Chiang Mai, Thailand
$550 ($500 early bird rates when you sign up by 15 March 2017)
Hurry! only 10 spaces available!
Registration closes: 15 April